COMPATIBLE ROBOT: THROWBOT® 2 ROBOT
The Carry and Tow Conversion Kit provides the Picatinny rail, CT style wheels, and RXL tail to reconfigure the Throwbot® 2 base robot into the Carry and Tow configuration. All necessary tools for performing the change are included in the Carry and Tow Conversion Kit.
The carry and tow configuration is designed to allow the system to transport up to 2 lbs (0.9 kg) mounted on top of the robot while towing up to 2 lbs (0.9 kg) behind. Some weight must be mounted on top of the robot in order to tow a full 2 lbs (0.9 kg), because wheel traction is increased with carried weight. When the Picatinny Rail and/or any payload is attached, the robot should not be thrown or dropped – this can result in damage or in the robot being unable to right itself if it lands upside-down.
Have a Question? Contact Us.
Additional Product Information
- Outdoor Range (LOS): Tested to 450ft / 137m
- Indoor Range (NLOS): Tested to 150ft / 45m
- Drop Shock Resistance: 30ft / 9.1m
- Throw Throw Resistance: 120ft / 36m
- Max Obstacle Climb: 2in / 5cm
- Speed: 1.8ft/s / 0.6m/s
- Payload Capacity: NONE
- Typical: 110 minutes
- Observation Mode: 160 minutes
- Type: Color
- Field of View: 60 degrees
- Frame Rate: 30fps
- Water/Dust Protection: IP66, IP67
- IR Illumination: 25ft / 7.62m
- Audio: One-way, listening only
- Weight: 1.3lbs / 0.6kg
- Length: 8.3in / 21.1cm
- Width: 7.9in / 20.1cm
- Height: 4.5in / 11.4cm
This User Manual applies to the ReconRobotics® Throwbot® 2 robot and Operator Control Unit II (OCU II).
Request a Product Demo